Tuesday, March 2, 2010

!!Mexican Inspired Makeup using B-Slap Cosmetics!!

!!Mexican Inspired Makeup using B-Slap Cosmetics!!



This look was so much fun to create!! It was also my entry to JUDYTANZANITE'S contest! She recently visited Mexico and was so inspired that she created this contest. These were the images she chose for inspirations:


Photobucket

My creation was inspired by the beautiful and
flamboyantblanket also known as a galvan.


Photobucket

Photobucket

!Check out B-Slap Cosmetics!

Photobucket

Official Website:
www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com


Official Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/user/BitchSlapCosmetics




2 comments:

  1. This is nice & creative. I love stuff like this



    I like your blog.... please check mine out at http://makeupbykim-porter.com and follow back if you'd like

    Makeup by Kim Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx!! I am now one of your followers!!

    ReplyDelete